Privacy and Confidentiality
We respect your privacy and want to protect your personal information
e-Gilgit is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information which the organization collects, holds and administers. Personal information is information which directly or indirectly identifies a person.
Items offered on our website are only available for delivery to addresses in Pakistan]. [We also accept orders from international customers who are shipping to addresses in every nook of world.
The purpose of this document is to provide a framework for eGilgit in dealing with privacy considerations.
eGilgit is bound by laws which impose specific obligations when it comes to handling information. The organization has adopted the following principles contained as minimum standards in relation to handling personal information.
- Collect only information which the organization requires for its primary function;
- Ensure that stakeholders are informed as to why we collect the information and how we administer the information gathered;
- Use and disclose personal information only for our primary functions or a directly related purpose, or for another purpose with the person’s consent;
- Store personal information securely, protecting it from un-authorized access;
- Provide stakeholders with access to their own information, and the right to seek its correction.
eGilgit is responsible for developing, adopting and reviewing this policy. eGilgit is responsible for the implementation of this policy, for monitoring changes in Privacy legislation, and for advising on the need to review or revise this policy as and when the need arises.